This course summarizes the prevalence, prenatal sonographic features, associated abnormalities, investigations, perinatal management, prognosis and risk of recurrence for both common and rare fetal abnormalities.
- The course is free of charge
- It is available in several languages
- The complete course lasts for several hours
- It does not need to be covered in a single session
- If you want to view the whole or parts of the course for your own interest please click here.
- The course is compulsory for all sonographers wishing to obtain the FMF Certificate of competence in fetal abnormalities. If you want to attend the course please login here.
We would be grateful to receive videos of interesting cases and your contribution will be acknowledged. Please save your video in any format and forward to email@example.com.
Director: Kypros Nicolaides
Editing of videos: Jader Cruz, Nobuhiko Hayashi
Major contributor of videos: Francisca Molina
Text: Magdalena Litwińska
Programming: Dimitris Vichos